Takiybel replied

295 weeks ago

Awaken Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd 1080p > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

In this action thriller, Billie Kope, searching for her sister who disappeared in Mexico, awakens on a remote island with no memory of her abduction. She teams up with a group of survivors, where her skills in Russian Special Forces combat help them resist sinister black operations soldiers who hunt them down and abduct them for reasons unknown. For Billie, the mystery of the island is ultimately connected to the fate of her missing sister and one which when uncovered, will bring violence down on not only the island but the perpetrators of this bizarre and diabolical scheme in continual need of fresh victims to awaken.
A random group of people wake up on an Island where they are being hunted down.
Five minutes into the movie, there&#39;s a random girl who falls three feet into the ground and breaks her neck. Then Vinnie Jones calls out how silly it is while the girl is literally looking like she&#39;s been run over by a truck. At this point you know Awaken doesn&#39;t play by any boundary of normal logic, nearly everything about it is either badly written or simply so bizarre, it becomes a legit comedy.<br/><br/>Story follows a group of people stranded on an island like they are in poorly made survival reality show. Eventually they realize that there is an organization that harvests their organs. Now this premise already presents a dilemma in first act. These are supposedly rare individuals, and yet they are tossed into a random island rather than a simple jail.<br/><br/>The mafia gets mad if these people are hurt or try to escape, even though those are the most possible outcomes. There&#39;s even a debate to select victim by their chi, since positive outlook on life fundamentally affects the organ. In one occasion a guy engages in gunfight, runs out of bullet, then decides to sprint across the yard and reload in front of the other guy&#39;s face.<br/><br/>These are just few of the oddities. If that doesn&#39;t deter you, the acting will. Main female lead is looking like she&#39;s auditioning for America Next Top Model. She almost exclusively wears one icy expression. It&#39;s unsure if she&#39;s mad or sad, but damn does she look sternly stoic and ready for camera.<br/><br/>None of the acting or writing is remotely believable. Other characters just seem shoehorned for the most awkward effect. The editing is choppy and creates unintentionally funny scenes, not that the pace is structured in the first place anyway.<br/><br/>I could have listed the plot holes, and the space for reviews wouldn&#39;t be enough. If anything, Awaken is so silly, it may just work as an ironic comedy.
Review: I must admit, I was expecting this movie to be worse than it was, mainly because it&#39;s a low budget Vinnie Jones film but I did stick with it until the end because I was intrigued with the storyline. Don&#39;t get me wrong, it isn&#39;t anything amazing and I doubt that I would watch it again but it still had a couple of decent action scenes and the wilderness backdrop wasn&#39;t too bad. Its about a group of people who wake up in the middle of Island, being chased by some mercenaries, led by Vinnie Jones (Sarge). There main goal is to harvest organs and sell them to an exclusive group of rich people, so when Mao (Daryl Hannah) finds out that her child is dying and needs organs to survive, she turns to Rich (Jason London), who is in charge of the organ harvesting group. When the perfect organs become available for Mao&#39;s daughter, the surgeon goes ahead with the operation, which fails and kills her. Meanwhile, Billie Kope (Natalie Burn) and two of the stranded individuals, fight to escape the island and come toe to toe with Rich&#39;s henchmen. Billie then finds out that her sister, has been working for Rich and they rekindle there relationship and try to escape together. It sounds quite interesting but it&#39;s cheaply made with some dodgy actors. The overall concept wasn&#39;t too bad but the script was awful and there wasn&#39;t any depth to the characters. Anyway, the movie isn&#39;t that great but I have definitely seen worse, with Vinnie Jones in the cast. Passable!<br/><br/>Round-Up: This movie was written and directed by Mark Atkins, who is known for making movies that go straight to DVD, like Evil Eyes, Knight of the Dead, Android Cop and Road Wars. This film had low budget written all over it and the, non-heard of actors were pretty poor. Edward Furlong, who became famous after starring in Terminator 2, looked awful and Jason London wasn&#39;t the best choice for the villain. Daryl Hannah&#39;s career has also gone downhill of late and I haven&#39;t seen Robert Davi in a film for some time, so the director didn&#39;t really have a cast who are in there prime. Anyway, I doubt that this film will hurt there reputations because there all starring in these mediocre movies to pay bills. <br/><br/>I recommend this movie to people who are into their action/horror/mystery/thrillers starring Edward Furlong, Daryl Hannah Vinnie Jones, Jason London, Natalie Burn, Robert Davi, David Keith and Michael Pare. 2/10

a5c7b9f00b
Episode 1.11 full movie in hindi 720p downloadhindi The Powerpuff GirlsThe ParallaxHeart of the Dragon full movie hd 1080pEpisode 1.15 movie hindi free downloadDjango Lives! download torrentS.W.A.T. movie download in mp4No Sunday West of Newton in hindi download free in torrentThe Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver SurferI, Robot full movie download
Please log in to post a reply.